Do not get worried if you don’t know how to create a folder in Yahoo mail because we have prepared a complete tutorial about how you can organize and save relevant emails in the Yahoo folder.
If you are a regular user of email and you start getting a lot of emails, then the primary thing that arrives in mind is creating folders to group them. For example, you can separate emails from your family, friends, or business.
Another aspect that makes it essential to organize emails through folders is that sometimes you require sending some valuable information. Still, having all the emails directly in the inbox, it can be challenging to find the corresponding information.
How to create folders in Yahoo
- Visit your Inbox section and click the New Folder button located on the left side.
- When you snap the button, the switch itself replaced by a text field.
- Now insert the name for the folder, and then press the Enter key to create your folder.
- The new folder seems in the “Folders section“, just below the “New Folder” button.
- Tap the menu (the three horizontal lines) in the upper-left corner of the app.
- Scroll to the base of the list and tap Create a new folder.
- Record a name for the folder, next tap OK.
- You can view your folder under the “Folders” section of the main menu.
How to save messages to a new Yahoo folder?
You have two options to save the messages in your new folder
- The first option is to pick the message you want to move by clicking their checkbox and then choose the folder to which you need to move the message.
- Secondly, you can directly drag any selected message to the folder.
Recognize that to create more than one folder in Yahoo, you have to do the same step by step process. since it is not possible to create many folders at the same time.