Yahoo now allows you to add various email accounts of different service providers within it. Instead of using your various email accounts separately, you can use them from a single place. So just add an email address in Yahoo mail and enjoy mailing.
There is no need to worry if you have various mailing account like AOL, Yahoo, Gmail or outlook then you can use Yahoo to operate them as well. You will see nearly the last 200 messages with attachment whether you use any of the above-given accounts.
So now today we will tell you about how you can add any of the mailing service accounts in Yahoo mail.
Steps to Add An Email Address in Yahoo Mail
- Open Yahoo mail and login into your account.
- Now click on settings.
- After clicking settings, click on more settings.
- Go to the mailbox and click on it.
- You can see an add mailbox option click it.
- Now from the list select your service provider.
- Enter your email address related to the service provider that you have chosen.
- Then click next. A pop-up window will appear to fill your name and description.
- Click on done, and you have successfully added you’re another email account.
Steps To Add An Email Address In Yahoo Mail Official App
- Open Yahoo mail application and login into your account.
- Click on your profile picture and then go to settings.
- After this go to the third option manage mailbox.
- Now you can see add another mailbox click on it.
- Now choose your email service provider.
- Enter the email address related to the service provider.
- Now click on done, and you have successfully added another mail.
This is how you can add multiple accounts to your Yahoo mail and enjoy mailing under one roof. If you get stuck in between and find it difficult to set up a secondary account, you can contact Yahoo customer service.