As email service users, all of you might have been concerned about the security of your account. Being locked out of your Yahoo account and not remembering the password is still a nightmare for many users and the question to this situation that arises is how to add, remove or change recovery options in Yahoo mail.
Many of you would have to add, remove, or change the recovery options according to yourself but don’t know the steps for changing or removing the recovery options from your email. So you are at the right place where we will tell you step by step how to add, remove, or change recovery options on Yahoo mail.
Step For How To Add, Remove, or Change The Recovery options in Yahoo
- Open Yahoo and sign in into your account.
- Now go to account security.
- You will see the email address and phone number tap on it.
- After this click on add email and phone number.
- Now go with the steps that are on the screen and you are done.
- Open Yahoo official app and go to the menu.
- Click on settings from the list given.
- Now under account and security, click on manage accounts.
- Now click on the security option.
- Click on the email and phone number.
- Now you can add or remove recovery email and phone number.
Add info to your Yahoo account
- Open Yahoo and go to sign in helper.
- Now enter the alternative email and phone number that you want to update.
- After adding the info, click on continue.
- Now enter the captcha.
- Now you will receive a code on the email or your phone.
- Enter the code in the respective field and click on verify.
- Now here you will have all the information about your accounts linked to the phone number.
- You can now add or remove any account that you want.
So this is how you can add, remove or change the recovery options in your Yahoo mail account. Although if you find some difficulty, you can ask for assistance from theYahoo technical support team that is available 24/7 at your service.