Users of Yahoo mail can attach up to 25 MB data only, as there is a limit on the size of the attached files. Fortunately, Yahoo has integrated with the cloud storage service Dropbox, Which allows users to send large attachments in Yahoo.
By cloud storage, Yahoo Mail users can feel free to choose which files to send with no limitation in the number of files to sent or receives.
They can additionally add data from Dropbox to any email and save received attachments to their Dropbox account.
How to Send Large File by Yahoo Mail Using Dropbox
- The first thing you should do is to create a Dropbox account.
- Upload the file and save it in any folder you want.
- Log into Yahoo and compose a message.
- Find the option to attach a file, a list with the options arrives.
- Now choose the “share files from Dropbox” option. You can attach many files at the same time.
- Press the select button, located in the lower right part of the window.
- Finish it by filling in the mail options.
By this method, you will be ready to send large attachments in Yahoo Mail using dropbox.
How to attach large files to Yahoo Mail via Applications
Yahoo Mail App allows you to send files up to 100 MB. You can transfer Photos, large documents, etc.
- Log in to Yahoo Mail and find the applications section, which is under folders.
- Initiate the option to attach large files.
- Allow sharing your data with Yahoo.
- Find the application to attach the document and click start now.
- Inside the app, press the “+” symbol and add the documents to send.
- Click upload and write mail.
- Finish by pressing the submit button.
How can you reduce the size of your Message?
- Compress the attached files using an archiving service.
- Forward a link to where the receiver can download the data from the web.
- If you have more than one file to send, add them to multiple messages.