Any slowdown in communications can irritate you, especially if you are messaging to your client. Yahoo can sometimes slow or not load correctly because of an unstable Internet connection or browser incompatibility issues.
That’s why Yahoo gives a simple version for users with slow internet connections. Although Yahoo’s full-featured version provides you with various features but to utilize them, you must have a good internet connection.
However, if your internet speeds in below-average then, your full version will automatically turn into a basic version.
Now, most of you have a question about how to upgrade to the full version of Yahoo mail from the basic version or vice versa. So today we will describe to you how to switch between the basic and full versions of Yahoo Mail. Just follow the instructions, and you will be able to change your interface according to your preference.
Steps to Switch between the basic and full versions of Yahoo Mail
How to go basic from the full version
- Open your web browser and login into your Yahoo account.
- On the top right corner, you will see the settings icon, click on it.
- Go to the mail version section on the page.
- Now under the mail section, select the basic version.
- Click on the Save button. UI will adjust itself according to the change.
How to go full version form basic
If you want to go to the full version of Yahoo mail you might be missing some features that are not there in the basic version.
- Sign in to your Yahoo account that you want to switch.
- On the top right corner, you will see a switch to the newest version.
- Click on it, and you will be switch to the latest full version of Yahoo.
So these are the steps through which you can switch between the basic and full versions of Yahoo Mail. If you find any difficulty in switching, you can take help from Yahoo customer service as their skilled technicians will do it for you.