Yahoo mail is an excellent online service provider for sharing data, important information, etc. And it is widely used by a large number of users. It not only allows you to send or receive an e-mail, but it also provides services like an event organizer, address book, search engine, and chat messenger. But sometimes Yahoo users face issues like Yahoo temporary error 999 which shows-
Unable to process request at this time- error 999, unable to process your request at this time
Now, the first thing that comes in mind is that –what is this Yahoo temporary error 999? Is it serious or not? How this issue can be fixed. All these questions arise in everyone’s mind those who face this error.
Yahoo temporary error 999 is a technical error that arises due to security reasons in which the Yahoo account gets blocked temporarily.
Main Reasons Behind This Error
- The main reason for error 999 is sharing internet gateway because it lowers the internet speed, which hinders the use of Yahoo mail.
- Always allow your browser to accept cookies file from yahoo, which prevents you from such errors.
- Do a routine scan of your computer because virus and malware change your system settings that creates issues.
- A third-party application that asks for access through yahoo mail also contributes to such errors due to security reasons.
- Frequently sending e-mails in bulk is a primary reason.
- High traffic detection from an IP address to some particular pages of yahoo.
Here are the steps to fix a temporary error 999.
- The first thing that you need to do is disconnect your dial-up modem and then reconnect it.
- Sometimes Yahoo account is not supported by the device, so trying using different devices.
- Please turn off the proxy server that you are using and then restart it.
- One solution is to log in to the Yahoo account by using a VPN of a different country.
All these steps will make you solve the temporary error 999 in a single go. There is no need to panic when such an error arises. There are many more errors like temporary error 999 in Yahoo, such as Yahoo temporary error 2, temporary error 404, etc. These errors are common errors that are faced by most of the Yahoo users. So, all you have to do is follow the above-given steps and use Yahoo mail without and obstacle.