As we all know Yahoo is being used by many people and people are becoming more familiar to Yahoo due to increase in users number. If you use Yahoo mail and browser then it will be more convenient to you to make Yahoo as your homepage.
Whether you are using Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge, it does matter you can easily change your browser’s homepage to Yahoo. Here we will discuss the steps that can change your browser’s homepage.
- Open the safari browser on your device.
- Click on edit and then click on preferences form the options.
- Now, after this, click on safari opens with, and a drop down menu will appear.
- From the drop down menu, click on the homepage and then enter the web address you want as your homepage, e.g., www.Yahoo.com.
- Now Yahoo has been successfully added as your homepage in safari.
- Firstly open chrome and click on the menu option on the top right corner.
- Now form the drop down menu select settings.
- Under the appearance section, you will see the show home button.
- Below the button show home button, choose to enter a custom web address.
- You can now enter www.Yahoo.com and set it as your home page.
For Microsoft edge
- Open Microsoft Edge and then go to the menu.
- From the dropdown list, select settings.
- Now select open Microsoft edge with and select option whether you want to add a specific page or multiple pages.
- Now enter the Yahoo address that you want as your homepage.
- Click on enter and your homepage as Yahoo will be set.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and then click on the menu button.
- A new tab will open and from the options, click on home.
- You will see the homepage and new windows option, click on custom URLs.
- You will now see a paste a URL field and enter your Yahoo address in the field you want as your homepage.
This is how you can set Yahoo as your homepage in any web browser you are comfortable using. You can follow these given steps to assist you in following the procedure, but if you find any difficulty, you can seek help from Yahoo customer service.